Pages

Tuesday 7 August 2012

I did not expect this!

Dear Mum

On the 25th of July Room 9, 11 and 12 had a launch for our netbooks. We watched lots of videos and there were lots of funny photos on the videos. I did not expect that room 9 11 and 12 was going to get their  netbooks.But I expected that we were going to get it in a box.
My teacher was telling us to open the box. I did not expect that I was going to see my netbook in the box. I did not know that I was going to go with it to class. After that I asked my friend if we were to take it to the class and she said "yes".
Thank you mum for the money you spent on me. I know that you have spent lots of money on me.That is why I give you a big thank you.  


I love you mum.
Tupou Rose

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Tupou Rose, How excited were you when you realised you were taking your netbook back to the classroom? super excited I hope because I know I certainly would have been.

Unknown said...

Hi, Tupou Rose nice story about the net book.
I was pleased with your story about the netbook Tupou Rose.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I think you should edit your mistakes befor you publish

Unknown said...

Hi Tupou Rose, I like your story on your blog,it is not boring anyone's too. I want you to make it more Interesting. Who will let you take your Net-Book home in three years?

Unknown said...

Hi Tupou Rose, I really like your story and it is very interesting to read.

Unknown said...

Hi Tupou Rose, I like your story and it is very interesting.

Unknown said...

Hi Tupou Rose, I like your story it is interesting.

Post a Comment